ABOUT - Avocado oil is oil pressed from the avocado fruit. Avocado oil is also frequently applied directly to the skin as a moisturizer, and can be found in many cosmetics and skin care products. When produced for external application, the oil is usually refined and bleached, giving it a pale yellow color. Regional differences in avocado crops and different extraction processes can produce variety in taste and, to a lesser extent, nutritional profile.
BOTANICAL NAME - Persea americana
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN - Morocco
SOLUBILITY - Oil Soluble
EXTRACTION METHOD - Cold Pressed
CONSISTENCY - Thick
AROMA - Sweet, Fatty and Nutty
COLOR - Clear Yellow to Green Oil
ABSORPTION - Leaves a Fatty, Almost Waxy Feel On the Skin.
- POSSIBLY TREAT ACNE - The anti-inflammatory effects of avocado oil may be able to treat and possibly even prevent acne. When left on for short periods and then washed off with warm water, the oil keeps the skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue.
- REDUCES WRINKLES AND SIGNS OF AGING - Our skin is usually the first noticeable part of our bodies to age, so putting off the signs of aging for as long as possible is everyone’s priority! Fortunately, the fatty acids in avocado oil help the skin retain its elasticity, which in turn slows the formation of wrinkles.
- IMPROVES NAIL AND HAIR - The natural oils within avocados can help to keep nails and surrounding skin soft, whilst it reduces breakages, it can also heal dry and brittle nails. A dry, flaky scalp can also be treated with avocado oil, helping reduce dandruff and other similar problems.
- MOISTURISES SKIN - Avocados are extremely rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, which translates to insane levels of skin moisturization. It calms dry, flaky skin, keeps skin soft and moisturized to promote a healthy glow. It Reduces water loss through the skin’s surface and Promotes moisture retention in skin and hair. It Hydrates dull complexions.
- CAN HELP IMPROVE SCALP HEALTH - Individuals who tend to experience a dry scalp may see some improvement by applying avocado oil to their head and hair. It moisturizes dry scalp, brittle hair follicles and provides hair shafts with essential minerals. It can help seal hair cuticle cells and prevent hair breakage